Each dancer participating in the festival receives a diploma in accordance with the acquired number of points for their performance. The diplomas are bronze, silver and gold and are distributed based on a percentage of individual performance’s acquired points.
– Up to 50 % acquired points BRONZE CERTIFICATE
– From 51 % to 60 % acquired points HIGH BRONZE CERTIFICATE
– From 61 % to 70 % acquired points SILVER CERTIFICATE
– From 71 % to 80 % acquired points HIGH SILVER CERTIFICATE
– From 81 % to 90 % acquired points GOLD CERTIFICATE
– From 91 % to 100 % acquired points ELITE GOLD CERTIFICATE
Within each category a winner of the category is also declared, the winner being the performance with the highest sum of all points. Winner of each category receives a TROPHY.
The festival organizer will also give a special cash award for the best solo and duo/trio.
6 best scored solos and 6 best scored duos/trios with the highest number of points are invited to perform at LITTLE DANCE GALA EVENING and to compete for cash awards:
1st place – 300 EUR
2nd place – 150 EUR
3rd place – 100 EUR
The 6 groups and 6 formations with the highest number of points are invited to perform at GRAND DANCE GALA EVENING and to compete for cash awards:
1st place – 1.400 EUR
2nd place – 700 EUR
3rd place – 350 EUR
The winner also receives a trophy for winning and a GRAND PRIX TROPHY MASTER DANCE GALA WINNER.